Sunday, March 18, 2012

Affordable Kid Toys

I probably bought the owners of all these toy stores a brand new BMW with all the money we have spent on toys for my son. Don't get me wrong, I love to see the joy on my sons face when we get him an affordable kid toy. I bet if I had a dollar back from every toy we bought him, we could buy a new car ourselves. One thing I do give my wife credit for is saving a bundle of money through on-line shopping and on-line coupons. I honestly don't know where she finds all the deals that she digs up. One of the better places we get coupons for is the childrens place. The childrens place printable coupon offer some pretty good money saving coupons that are only offered on-line. A lot of stores offer printable coupons that you can not get but on-line. Especially on larger priced items. The coupons are not only limited to toys but also for food and clothing. I just wish she could find some coupons for gas the way prices are now. But I will stick with the affordable kid toys.    

No comments:

Post a Comment